Sunday, September 9, 2012

A World of Animals

I've always loved studying animals and watching documentaries on the TV and computer. I especially love the big cats, like Siberian Tigers, Jaguars, Leopards, Cougars, and African Lions. Wolves intrigue me too, and I have been a horse lover for as long as I can remember. Each animal is different and unique in its own way, even though some are not exactly the most beautiful or the smartest. Most animals really do have personalities and can form bonds with others. In a wolf pack, many of the wolves are devoted to each other and show relationships similar to humans'. Some animals look out for each other, while others prefer to live alone.
   This blog is mainly to show you how beautiful and majestic many animals are, from the quick Osprey bird to the tough Arctic Wolf. I love both Geography AND animals, and they fit together pretty well. I'm also going to be blogging about different habitats, from hot, dry deserts to the below-freezing Arctic to humid jungles teeming with wildlife.
  If you want some cool documentaries to watch I would recommend "Uncut and Untamed," "African Wild Cats; Wild Cats of the World," "Imax: Deep Sea," "Chased By Dinosaurs," "Lions and Hyenas," and "Hunter and Hunted." Most of these are available on Netflix.
This blog will show how different many animals are, what their habits are, their behavior, where they normally live, and more. There is such a wide variety of animals on this Earth, several of which are endangered.
I love writing about animals and studying them, so I decided I'd share my information with you on this blog. I hope this blog will inspire you to learn about all the animals that you can, to go and see the ones that live in your area, and to truly appreciate them and respect them as God's miraculous gifts.
So get your binoculars, pack up your gear, and come out with me on a day of adventure around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment